Lotus provides a flexible and modular control panel on top of your existing quote-to-cash stack that allows you to integrate data from multiple systems to help you figure out the optimal pricing scheme for your products.
Lotus is self-hostable and extensible, enabling companies to build their own frontend, apps, and integrations for themselves.
How It Works
Lotus manages your billing process from metering to pricing to invoicing. This solves some of the most painful issues when building a system to handle usage-based billing, including:
Real-time visibility of accrued revenue and usage during a billable period
Easily creating complex modular pricing plans, keeping track of versions, and assigning them to customers
Handling complex behaviors like proration, discounts, and plan transitions
Evaluating the effects of past pricing changes on your bottom line, and helping you understand how to optimize your pricing strategy
🚀 Deploy Pricing & Packaging, Any Way You Want
Create and deploy pricing and packaging for your products in a way that makes sense for your business. We can handle a variety of different use cases including:
- Billing models as simple as a flat monthly fee or as complex as your metrics require
- Plans for self-serve, as well as highly customized plans for enterprise customers
- Version Control, Grandfathering, and other advanced features to make sure everyone is exactly on the plan they need to be
🔬 Monitor Your Customers
Lotus provides a powerful dashboard that allows you to monitor your customers and their usage in real time. This allows you to:
- Completely customize when, where, and how you create your customers’ subscriptions
- Manage customer access to your products. Forget about keeping track of which customer is allowed to do what, how much of their allowed usage has been consumed, and when they need to upgrade. With Lotus, you can manage all of this in one place.
- Stop overpaying for subscription management. With Lotus, you can integrate with your existing payment processor to save money on invoicing and billing.
📊 Iterate on Your Monetization
Charging your customers shouldn’t be the end of the story. Pricing and packaging are a continuous process of experimentation and iteration, and one of the biggest levers for growth. Lotus provides a host of tools that take the guesswork out of pricing, including:
- Backtests to help you model what-if scenarios and discover new pricing vectors.
- Forecasts (Coming Soon) to give you a picture of your financial health, project how your business will grow, and help you make better decisions about how you serve your customers.
- Deployment Tests (Coming Soon) to help you understand the impact of your pricing changes on your customers and your bottom line.